June 2015: Of renewals and new beginnings

, , No Comments

So I finally decided to put up my life's monthly updates to pressure myself (lol) into being more productive! Hope this helps! :))

1) June started pretty rough at work. During the first week, I experienced three straight days of OTs!  :(( For the record, that's a big thing for me since our OT's aren't paid! Hayy, life is hard!

2) I'm handling a project at work which is a good thing since it can be a means of my contract renewal!!! (Contract ends at the 30th!!)

3) Renewed my passport (as I have detailed in one of my blogposts this month! :>)

4) I have finally, finally, finally registered for my PRC license! Failed to do such last year since accdg to our law, RNDs cannot register for their license unless they're > 21 years old. (Which I'm really against at!! Why allow us to take the exam in the first place??) Anyway, all's settled and I can finally get my license on July!! :))

The bloody oath form! Luckily, they allowed me to use my oath form accomplished last year during my first registration attempt! :)
5) Still convincing myself to get fit/ work out often! Self discipline, please!

6) Went to Baguio with my officemates as our team building activity this year! :)

Team NPPD at the Lion's Head
7) Celebrated independence day with my relatives. Night swimming!! :))

8) Went to Vigan for the Philippine Society of Nutritionist-Dietitians (PSND) Convention, and had a one-day side trip in Pagudpud and Laoag! :)

9) My office BFF, Tin, will be leaving by the end of the month... I'll be all alooone! :((

xx,

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” 
― Albert Einstein

0 comments:

Post a Comment