Beautiful Mess

, , No Comments

Subscribing at Manila On Sale fired up the shopaholic in me! With its daily updates on which establishments or malls are on promo, I became not only updated with the discounts but also became a frequent mall visitor! Good thing I also have a Herculean-frugal-soul, or else I would be paying debts for life! Chos.

So one of the updates this June was the mid-year sale of Fullybooked in BGC Atrium, Taguig. It announced that books are commonly priced at P50 to 200 only, and some are offered with as high as 50% discount! Right after knowing this, I urged my friends to go book shopping with me.





These were some of the racks with hundreds of books on sale!

To be honest, I expected too much on the discounted books. Those available were mostly on the historical genre and philosophical fiction.  I thought and secretly hoped these would include the must-grab YA books, those books by authors of this generation or even the classical ones which were only skimmed through during our high school English literature subjects.

However, I don't wanna be mistaken as a hater of this book sale. I still loved its collection!! I will definitely drop by again Fullybooked when I'm not carrying a big shoulder bag and heavy groceries! Haha.

So if you have time, go visit Fullybooked, BGC branch!! Definitely an eye-candy to all those bookworms! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment