Planning ahead

, , No Comments


It was my first time last year to do Christmas gifts shopping for my loved ones using my own hard-earned money. Since I'm already earning, I decided to give something symbolic to my relatives unlike before when I depend on my Mama in thinking of perfect Christmas gifts for everyone.. However, I didn't know that shopping for gifts can be really hard (but fun at the same time!). Not to mention that I crammed my gift shopping, 4 days before Christmas day! Good thing there was a bazaar going on that week! But I think I got too excited that I ended up overspending. HAHAHA lelz.


This was the end result of my panic buying HAHA I also got too excited to wrap them all! Look at the beaut <3

So anyway, I've learned my lesson! This year, I plan to shop for Christmas gifts way ahead of time to avoid spending too much all at once. Howeveeeer, it's already July and I haven't started buying gifts yet!!! Besides the fact that I'm saving up for my HK trip on September, I'm the queen of worse timing when it comes to clearance sales on different malls! HAHA HUHU But thanks to some websites like Manila on Sale and Manila Shopper, I'm quickly reminded of the upcoming sales and promo offers of different malls, outlet stores and establishments! That's where I discovered that Yosi Samra is finally on sale!!!!


This was just a sneak photo so I apologize if I cannot feature the designs on promo.. But hey, look at all the shoe boxes displayed!! However, majority of the latest designs on sale were sizes 9 and 10 which were too big for meee. Huhu!


I see YS whenever I do my weekly visits at SM Aura. But since I'm really not a fan of doll shoes, I opt buying sneakers or slip ons instead. However, work may really demand office-appropriate footwear especially during conventions and seminars. I've tried buying more affordable flats, loafers, and sandals that promise comfy soles; but after series of trials and errors, I've already spent a fortune not getting satisfied with its fit! That's when I've finally convinced myself that it's alright to buy a pricey shoe, given that it should really provide the comfort I need! So when I tried YS, I instantly fell in love with its comfy-ness! Not to mention its elegant designs and convenience (it's foldable, btw)!! And thanks to the gods and goddesses of sales, they heard my plea! I was able to buy myself a pair!!!!


I almost bought all the available designs left on size 8. But I thought of the need to save up for my upcoming trip so I was able to resist the shoe temptation ("SHOEmptation" CHOS HAHAHA). And in relation to my previous story (on buying gifts for my relatives in advance), I bought 3 more pairs for my Tita's for Christmas day!! :)) I think this is a relatively good deal since I was able to buy 4 pairs, all on 50% off! So, yay!! :)) However my Mama thinks that this was again a panic buying situation.. Haha. Oh well, I better musn't miss this sale or else I'll still be on zero progress on my Christmas gift shopping.

And as the saying goes, "Good shoes take you to good places." I'm hoping my YS pair (and also the pairs for my Tita's) would lead us somewhere nice and grand! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment